Saturday, September 6, 2014

Christmas as a Couple

David and I always go back and forth each year about what to get each other. This has become quite the fruitless endeavor, and we have come to the conclusion that taking a trip, going on a nice date, etc. is a much better idea than some gift the other may not really want.

This year, David knocked it out of the park! He recreated our first "real" date! This included a nice dinner at City Creek Mall, walking Temple Square and looking at all of the Christmas lights, and going for a carriage ride around Salt Lake City. It was even more magical than the first time, knowing that we have survived a challenging 10 years in between. I love this man more and more every day, and thank my Heavenly Father for sending such a wonderful husband to me.

The streets look like something straight out of an old movie!
Such a beautiful picture with the snow, the train tracks, and the lights!

Anyone that knows me, knows I have a thing for dancing water! Especially when it is lit and dancing to Christmas music!
The best "Usie" that we could get!
The SLC Temple looking majestic and breath taking...

A glass sculpture inside of the Leonardo. I Love It!!
 I truly don't know what I would do without this thoughtful, romantic, husband and father in my life as well as that of our children. I only hope that I can continue to appreciate him the way he so deserves! Merry Christmas everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment